|Это незавершенная статья. Она содержит не всю информацию по данной теме.|
Чтобы улучшить статью требуется: не указано.
Вы можете помочь Все о Metroid по-русски вики, дополнив её.
|Появляется в||Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Локация||Отсек Aurora (G. F. S. Valhalla)|
Ясли Метроидов (Центр Исследований Пиратов, Мир Пиратов)
Генератор B (Норион)
|Уязвимость||Щупальца, комбинация Новый Луч/Рентген-Забрало|
|Стадия||Стадия 3: Родитель|
|Предыдущая стадия||Фазоновый Метроид|
Метроид-Наседка (англ. Metroid Hatcher) - Метроид, способный порождать из своей пасти Фазоновых Метроидов. Собственно, и сам Метроид-Наседка является дальнейшей Фазоновой мутацией Фазонового Метроида. У него есть четыре длинных щупальца, которыми он может высасывать жизненную силу из жертв, как Метроид-Охотник.
The Metroid Hatcher's membrane is protected by a Фазит-like shell; however, the same does not apply to its tentacles. If the tentacles are harmed enough, they will retract into the Metroid Hatcher's shell, at which point it will begin to spawn Phazon Metroids from its mouth and violently spin around the room. Before it does so, however, its mouth is vulnerable; if it is attacked enough, it will become stunned, allowing one of its tentacles to be ripped off with the Лассо-Гарпун. Ripping off all four tentacles will defeat it. The Hatcher can spin while any number of the tentacles are remaining, and can also use them to drain Samus' energy much like a Hunter Metroid.
The Гипер-Шар is a good way to quickly damage all of the tentacles at once. If the Metroid Hatcher latches on to Samus in Морфо-Шар mode, she will be unable to do anything until it throws her. Залповые Ракетыs are also effective, as each individual tentacle can be targeted.
Metroid Hatchers are fought at three locations: in the Ясли Метроидов on the Мир Пиратов, in the Aurora Chamber on the G. F. S. Valhalla, and in Генератор B on Норион. The one in the Generator B lives in a corrupted area, and can be fully healed by the Phazon in it.
Once Samus had received both the Рентген-Забрало and the Новый Луч, she can hit a Metroid Hatcher in its weak spot by locking on and aiming for the Hatcher's heart, which glows red and yellow in the X-Ray Visor, and destroy it with a single, anticlimactic hit. All three Hatchers can be killed this way.
|Журнал Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
Во время сканирования
Morphology: Metroid Hatcher
Запись в Журнале
Mutation has robbed the Metroid Hatcher of its ability to phase, but has provided it a hardened outer shell which has identical attributes as Фазит. This shell protects the creature's heart, located at the core of its head. The Hatcher's tentacles are quite dangerous, and can even leech energy from any targets they connect to. However, the tentacles are also the creature's weak point. If all its tentacles are ripped from its body, it will perish. As such, it will attempt to recover energy by retracting them into its shell when they take damage. While the Hatcher's tentacles are retracted, it is unable to attack, relying on the Phazon Metroids it spawns from its mouth for protection. If the interior of the creature is hit while its mouth is open, it loses its strength. The Hatcher's tentacles can be ripped off if they are pulled at this time.
- The Metroid Hatcher is the first and only boss that can be killed in one shot without any cheats.
- Metroid Hatchers are the only known species of Metroid to possess a heart.
- Илья Назаров designed and modeled the Metroid Hatcher.
- The Hatcher's tentacles, as well as the creature's movement patterns and attacks, are directly reminiscent of the Метроид-Охотник. Interestingly, both Hunters and Hatchers are advanced stages of their larval forms, the Tallon Metroid and Phazon Metroid, respectively.
- The tentacles are also shared with early Metroid art in оригинальная игра and the Nintendo Comics System.
- All three Metroid Hatchers can be ignored or skipped completely on a fast run: The wing containing Generator B on Norion is a completely optional area, so the Hatcher there can be ignored completely (however, this Hatcher must be defeated if the player wishes to obtain all 9 Энергетическая Батареяs); the same goes for the one on the Pirate Homeworld, since it's only necessary to destroy it to retrieve an Энергетический Контейнер and unlock a shortcut. The Hatcher in the Aurora Chamber on the Valhalla is automatically encountered after restoring power to the room's systems (by using 2 Energy Cells); however, it can be avoided by simply running to the upper exit of the room (doing this will cause the Hatcher to wait by the upper doorway until the player returns, when it can again be avoided by heading directly to the lower door).
- Its frontal pair of tusks and central upper horn are highly reminiscent of the Alpha and Gamma Metroids.